Re: help with Style Guide

On Sat, Dec 01, 2001 at 08:58:16PM -0500, Trevor Curtis wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 01, 2001 at 08:48:53AM -0700, John Fleck offered:
> > One is people to act as editor/reviewer for documents were are
> > producting for compliance with the style guide.
>
> Don't we sort of do this? When a new document is written up it is frequently
> posted here (or a link is at least) for all to ridicule?
>
> Or do you mean something a little more formal, where the editing
> responsiblity goes to some one person in particular?

Yes, and yes.

Yes, we already do this, but it is not uncommon to post something and
have zero or little review feedback.

And yes, I'd like it if we could be a little more formal with this now
that we're trying to adhere to a more rigorous style guide. In the
bottom-up chaos that is GNOME, we're not all that good at having more
formal systems for things like this, but I wouldn't mind trying. :-)

Cheers,
--
John Fleck
jfleck inkstain net (h), http://www.inkstain.net/fleck/