Re: help with Style Guide

On Sat, Dec 01, 2001 at 08:48:53AM -0700, John Fleck offered:
> One is people to act as editor/reviewer for documents were are
> producting for compliance with the style guide.

Don't we sort of do this? When a new document is written up it is frequently
posted here (or a link is at least) for all to ridicule?

Or do you mean something a little more formal, where the editing
responsiblity goes to some one person in particular?

peace,
Trev.