Re: help with Style Guide
- From: Trevor Curtis <tcurtis somaradio ca>
- To: gnome-doc-list gnome org
- Cc: John Fleck <jfleck inkstain net>
- Subject: Re: help with Style Guide
- Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2001 20:58:16 -0500
On Sat, Dec 01, 2001 at 08:48:53AM -0700, John Fleck offered:
> One is people to act as editor/reviewer for documents were are
> producting for compliance with the style guide.
Don't we sort of do this? When a new document is written up it is frequently
posted here (or a link is at least) for all to ridicule?
Or do you mean something a little more formal, where the editing
responsiblity goes to some one person in particular?
] [Thread Prev