Applet vs something else.

Hi,

There was a discussion recently about the use of the term "applet" in our
documentation, inspired by the draft GNOME Style Guide. As it stands right now,
we must use the term "applet" in the style guide and in the documentation,
because that is the term used in the GNOME desktop interface. Before we can
change the term in documentation, the term must change in the interface, so this
is really a UI design issue rather than a documentation or style guide issue.

Pat