Re: Move to XML, new converter to HTML etc

On Thu, Apr 12, 2001 at 07:38:35PM -0700, Gregory Leblanc wrote:

> > We definitely need to ship the DTD and stylesheet. Resolving it over
>
> Sorry, but no, WE don't need to ship either of these.  They need to be
> shipped, just not by the GDP.

So you're saying a DocBook package that includes these should be a
requirement for the GNOME help browser? (Actually, I know you're
saying that, 'cause you just 'splained it to me on IRC, but I figured
others might want to share in our little chat.)

Cheers,
--
John Fleck
jfleck inkstain net (h)