Re: Move to XML, new converter to HTML etc

On Thu, Apr 12, 2001 at 03:12:18PM -0700, Gregory Leblanc wrote:

> >  The things which need specific focus are:
> >  1/ how do we store the XML Docbook DtD and XSL stylesheet (the bulk
> >     of it should be shared with the KDE guys IMHO).
>
> This isn't a GNOME issue, is it?  We shouldn't need to ship the DocBook
> DTD, nor the base stylesheets.  We -DO- need to ship our customized
> stylseheet.

We definitely need to ship the DTD and stylesheet. Resolving it over
the 'net is way slower and some people won't have net connections. So
we need to figure out where to put 'em - and putting 'em the same
place as the KDE folks put 'em would make users' lives easier.

--
John Fleck
jfleck inkstain net (h)