Re: Gnome Mines Documentation

On Tue, Apr 10, 2001 at 04:04:42PM +0200, Andreas Krennmair wrote:

> Well, as far as I saw there, Gnome Mines only has About and Icon finished,
> manual", help and context help are marked as missing. That's why I actually
> chose it.

Alas, you apparently did the right thing. We've obviously not been as
good as we should at keeping the doctable up-to-date.

For that reason, it's probably a good idea to send an email to this
list before starting work on a doc, just to make sure the doctable is
up-to-date for the application in question.

Cheers,
--
John Fleck
jfleck inkstain net (h)