Gnome Mines Documentation

My name is Andreas Krennmair, and I just wrote some documentation for the
game Gnome Mines. You can download it from
<>. All comments
are welcome, of course. :) The documentation has some bad grammar in it,
I think, but I didn't exactly know how to express certain things.

Andreas Krennmair
You know how cats always land on their feet when they fall from a
sufficient height ? Well, so do CPU's, but they don't make such a good
job of landing intact...
   -- Chris King in alt.sysadmin.recovery