Gnome Mines Documentation

Hello!

My name is Andreas Krennmair, and I just wrote some documentation for the
game Gnome Mines. You can download it from
<http://duke.htl-leonding.ac.at/user/2chd/2chd10/gnome-mines/>. All comments
are welcome, of course. :) The documentation has some bad grammar in it,
I think, but I didn't exactly know how to express certain things.

Regards,
Andreas Krennmair
--
You know how cats always land on their feet when they fall from a
sufficient height ? Well, so do CPU's, but they don't make such a good