DocTable: General GNOME Documents: If you are new to UNIX

Hello!

What's this document mentioned in the subject meant to be? Shall that be
a general introduction to Unix? If so, I would like to do that. I did
several presentations about Unix in school and also wrote a script for
my classmates, so I have some experience with that subject (my signature is
pure fiction and not related to that ;).

What audience is this document going to have? Complete newbies or people
with some experience? Should it be a more general introduction or a
technical one? Questions over questions...

Regards,
Andreas Krennmair
--
I was never good in school. I didn't like their version of reality.