Re: Gnome Mines Documentation

Thanks for your help, but...it seems that gnome-mines already have
some documentation, written by Tim Riehle <tkriehle citilink com> -
and in fact his docs are more detailed (but probably still could use
some further help - better talk to him).

Too bad that the same work had to be done twice - the whole purpose of
DocTable (http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gdp/doctable/) is to
avoid this kind of problems. On the other hand, there are still some
games and other parts of GNOME that badly need documentation - so
there is plenty of work for all :)

Best,
Sasha