Re: nautilus sgml viewer.

On Wed, Oct 25, 2000 at 09:57:41PM +0200, Karl Eichwalder wrote:

>     install:
>             sgmlnorm FILE.sgml | sx > FILE.xml
>             install FILE.xml datadir/.../help/FILE.xml

Just for fun: here is what sx command gives on my RH system:

---------
copiague <tmp> sx style-guide.sgml
Give your local XMODEM receive command now.
copiague <kirillov> sx --help
sx version 0.12.20
Usage: sx [options] file ...
   or: sx [options] -{c|i} COMMAND
Send file(s) with ZMODEM/YMODEM/XMODEM protocol

What the #%*????
It turns out that the sx command from jade package was renamed to sgml2xml :(

Not that it is any real problem - but just to show that one needs to
be careful when playing with makefiles.

Sasha