Re: nautilus sgml viewer.

On 23 Oct 2000, Mathieu Lacage wrote:

> hi all,
>
> I have spent some time playing with the current converter:
>
>         1) entity support seems to be really broken.

Mathieu - Can you give a more detailed explanation of how it is broken? It
continues to work for me (most recent Nautilus build - Saturday. Nautilus
built from CVS, dependencies built from Eazel rpms.) Your docs worked for
me, entities and all.

>         2) my sgml does not generate valid html output (ie:
>         closed.) reproduce with cvs nautilus.sgml.

Have you filed a bug on this? Fixing should be straightforward.

>         3) embedded iamges are not working. ie: they are not displayed.
>
> 3) is more a pb of mozilla limitations... Fixing is not such a big
> deal: it just involves generating html with img tags which have an
> src field pointing to: "file:///gnome/share/gnome/help/nautilus/C/img.png"

In other words, gnome-db2html2 needs to generate the full path, rather
than having Mozilla resolve the relative path?

> I fixed 1) by generating only ONE sgml file....
> I just have no time to fix 2)
>
> I guess we will ship db2htmlized html docs for PR2 hoping to find time
> to fix the htmlizer soon.

Sorry this is being hard....

John