nautilus sgml viewer.

hi all,

I have spent some time playing with the current converter:

        1) entity support seems to be really broken.
        2) my sgml does not generate valid html output (ie:
        closed.) reproduce with cvs nautilus.sgml.
        3) embedded iamges are not working. ie: they are not displayed.

3) is more a pb of mozilla limitations... Fixing is not such a big
deal: it just involves generating html with img tags which have an
src field pointing to: "file:///gnome/share/gnome/help/nautilus/C/img.png"

I fixed 1) by generating only ONE sgml file....
I just have no time to fix 2)

I guess we will ship db2htmlized html docs for PR2 hoping to find time
to fix the htmlizer soon.

Any other suggestions are welcome.

Mathieu
--