Re: 1234 questions...

On Wed, Oct 18, 2000 at 11:05:49AM +0200, Germano Rizzo wrote:
> Hi everyone;
>     I'm writing the docs for a game of mine, for Gnome...
> I'm modifying the template you provide, and I'm wondering
> two things... well, ma'be three... ;-)
>
> 1) Must the sections be exactly those?

No - please add/remove as you like.

> 3) This is really stupid... what Gnome theme should I use
> for screenshots?

You should indeed use Sawfish/Microgui; as for GTK theme, try looking
for the name "Default" in the theme selector list. It should be
there.

> 4) Ops... I said three... please pardon me. Anyway, I'm
> italian; no surprise, I have an italian localization of
> GNOME, so the menus of my app -- ha haa! -- are in It...
> This affects only (slightly) the menubar of my screenshots
> (there are two menus, "file" that is called the same, and
> "Help" that becomes "Aiuto"), and all the rest is in En...
> May I leave the images this way? Or, does someone know how
> may I do?

Well, it would look much more professional if all the menus are in the
same language as the doc itself - English for English docs. Can you
login once using C locale (choose Language=English in GDM, or comment
the line "LANG=it" in your .bashrc or whatever file), just to take the
shots?

Sasha