1234 questions...

Hi everyone;
    I'm writing the docs for a game of mine, for Gnome...
I'm modifying the template you provide, and I'm wondering
two things... well, ma'be three... ;-)

1) Must the sections be exactly those? I mean, before
speaking of the usage of my game, I'd need to clarify what
you should do in it... I could read for hours about how to
use a thing, but if I don't know what is the goal, I won't
have much blessing from the reading... So, I'd like to add a
'goal' sect1 before the 'usage' one... may I?

2) Briefly, my game is played colouring a grid; I plan to
put in the manual a short (*really* short) tutorial, but I
don't like too much to put 4-5 other screenshots, that are
quite heavy... Such a thing can be realized, in html, by
colouring the cells of a table... I have read that HTML is a
subset of SGML, so I guess (hope... ;-) the same thing can
be realized also in a docbook... is this true? Or DB and
HTML are just "seperate subsets"?

3) This is really stupid... what Gnome theme should I use
for screenshots? I mean, I have SawFish and MicroGUI (the
ones I used also before interest in DB... nice to see we
have the same tastes!;), but I can't find the "default GTK+
theme(gtk)" mentioned in your Gnome-doc manual... I use
something called BrushedMetalBlue: may it be the same? Or
please, could you tell me where to find the theme?

4) Ops... I said three... please pardon me. Anyway, I'm
italian; no surprise, I have an italian localization of
GNOME, so the menus of my app -- ha haa! -- are in It...
This affects only (slightly) the menubar of my screenshots
(there are two menus, "file" that is called the same, and
"Help" that becomes "Aiuto"), and all the rest is in En...
May I leave the images this way? Or, does someone know how
may I do?

    I attach a screenshot of my prog, so you can better
figure what I mean in 3 and 4... thank you very much!

5) ...no, I'm joking!! ;)))

    Take Care,
        Mano :)))