Re: Unable to use DocBook PNG Variant

 Alexander Kirillov <kirillov math sunysb edu> writes:

> > SGML_CATALOG_FILES is set to:

> This may be it. I do not see /usr/lib/sgml/CATALOG in here. Try adding
> it - or unset this variable completely - and see if it works.

I'd say you hit the bug.  And yes, as promised I should start to write a
note how to use the SGML system on SuSE Linux.  Number one rule: don't
set SGML_CATALOG_FILES if you don't know exactly what you're doing ;)

--
work : ke suse de                          |                   ,__o
     : http://www.suse.de/~ke/             |                 _-\_<,