Improving the docs...

Hi Gnome-doc-maintainers,

A couple of weeks ago I downloaded the documentation for Gnome. Since then
I've been reading it in my spare time (a sparse thing, isn't it? }:-) and
have jotted down some notes while doing that (actually more than one per
printed page). I am not using Gnome yet (I just was enchanted when I found
out Sun planned to use it for their desktops), so the corrections (at least
they are in my eyes) are only about the use of language. I am not a native
speaker of English, but I think my level of understanding is sufficient for
this. If you are interested, I'll "digitize" my corrections in the HTML
pages themselves and send it to you. This could take a couple of days, since
I do not have too much time for this. I am willing to assist in reviewing
documents in the future if you need such a person.

Awaiting your answer: HdV

P.S. I liked what I saw and hope to find some time soon to try a test run of
the current version on my Solaris8 box (need to find out first what must be
done for that).

P.P.S. I am not (yet) on the list, so please send your answers to directly
to me.

--
Support bacteria -
they're the only culture some people have.

J.A. de Vries aka HdV
Delft University of Technology
Computing Centre

Email: HdV DTO TUDelft NL