TOC improvements

Hey guys,
	I was adminiring my Dia documentation when I noticed that the TOC
only goes to <sect1>.  Anything below 1 is not shown in the TOC.  They should
be.  I feel they'll make finding and going to a desired topic much faster.
Comments?
Kevin
--
"Curiously enough, the dolphins had long known of the impending destruction
of the planet Earth and had made many attempts to alert mankind to the danger;