Re: XSL/XSLT (was Re: A thought:)

* Gregory Leblanc (GLeblanc cu-portland edu) wrote at 00:11 on 29/11/00:
> [...]

Well, the way it is described, yes it is compile-time. But if someone
somewhere writes a fast XSLT implementation there is no reason it can't be
run-time...

According to cocoon though, it is too complex to be a run-time thing so I
don't know.

Note: XSLT is on libxml 2.x's TODO list (according to the libxml TODO file in
CVS)...I don't think its being actively developed  or worked on though.

Regards,
Ali