Re: Main Menu

On Thu, Mar 23, 2000 at 09:47:12PM -0600, Dan Mueth wrote:

> Sasha,
>
> It is confusing to have two Main Menus which are configured differently -
> one from the foot icon and one from right-clicking on the Panel.  Could we
> call the latter one the "Panel Menu" ?  Does this clarify things, or
> confuse them further?
>
> Dan

It is indeed confusing. It would be great to have a different name;
however, "panel menu" is not a good choice - we already have "panel
menu" which is a submenu in the "main menu". Maybe, reserve the name "main
menu" for the one which you get by right-clicking on the panel, and
use "foot menu" for the other? Any better suggestions, anyone?

Sasha