RE: Applet doc for review

[snip]

> 2) The term "mains AC supply" is not used in the US - I am assuming this
> is a British English term. Perhaps we could find a term which would more
> readily be familiar to both groups.  I guess there is also i8n
> methods.  Suggestions anybody?

How strange. What do you call it then? It's for alternating current,
as opposed to the direct current like you get in batteries. Would
"the mains electricity supply" make sense, or how about "the socket
in the wall"? :)

US vernacular calles that AC power, AC, or, the actual thing on the wall is
a "power receptacle".  Hmm, I don't seem to have anything worthwhile to add
to that, this can't be a good sign...
	Greg