HyGene - a hyperlink generator for technical docs

Greetings, GNOME documentation gurus,

Just a quick note to tell you that today I released the sources to
HyGene, an automatic hyperlink constructor for technical
documentation. It's an early proto to complement my thesis, but it is
sort of workable.

HyGene supports semi-automatic hyperlinking of DocBook-generated
HTML. More info at

      <http://www.snowman.sgic.fi/ssl/hygene/>

I used the GNOME UG as test material for my thesis work, and the
results can be seen on the Samples page.

Let me know if you manage to try it out. Also, developers are wanted
:)

Yours,

-Sami
--