Re: tags for protocols - examples

Telsa Gwynne <hobbit@aloss.ukuu.org.uk> writes:

|   > of marking up some applications.  This may require customization of the DTD,
|   > and as such, customization of the stylesheets.  DocBook gurus, have at it!

"customization" is strange word -- in the beginning of the last(?)
century it wasn't know (my old dictionary doesn't list it,
Murret-Sanders).  How is it spelled in the UK?  The ispell dictionary
lists "customisation" -- is this correct?

Telsa, I noticed, that you're using "summarise" (according to the
british ispell dictionary that's correct); does this mean that
"customise" is allowed in Britain?

|   Unlike someone - Karl? - I do think these are things worth marking up.
|   I'd go for (d) and (f) together, I think.

If you insist to do so, feel free ;)

    <para>
    Click with your <hardware>mouse</hardware> on
    on your <hardware>keyboard</hardware>
    </para>

IMO, there are much more important point to worry about: the correct
spelling of all the products, the applications, persons, etc. and the
contents, of course.

--
work: ke@suse.de                          |
     : http://www.suse.de/~ke/             |          ------    ,__o