RE: Contents

Yes, but in the case of applications like Gnumeric, GIMP, and maybe
Evolution, you could have 20MB of documentation.  Some places may not have
enough space for this, and we wanted to provide a way to store documentation
remotely, and a way to retrieve updated documentation.
Dan, that makes a lot of sense about the versions.  Paul says that he'll
have a better summary for us tomorrow, but that you're definitely on the
right track.  Later,
	Greg