RE: Python Tutorial 2.0

Actually, this is a topic for the LDP, and not for GNOME.  If you wanted to
create some HOWTOs on using GNOME PPP (or whatever those are, I don't
believe in modems anymore), then this is a good place to do it.  If you want
to document how to do this on Linux, write it for the LDP.  The LDP is
documentation for Linux, for EVERYBODY.  We're in some fairly major growing
pains right now, in trying to find a good compromise between the traditional
geeks writing everything, and now some specialized geeks writing some things
for newbies.  Anyway, if you want to document Linux, come over to the LDP,
if you want to document GNOME, keep it right here.
	Greg