Local vs. online docs

Hey,
	Over the past 24 hours or so, myself and some of the people in #docs have been discussing online docs vs. local docs.
	I feel that we should have docs both online and local.
A) I don't think someone should need to dial-up everytime they need to check what a doc says.
B) It helps with consistancy
   1) Someone said "There is no GIMP docs?".  I thought for a moment and remembered that they're online, but it took me a while to remember that.  I think having a standard would be the best way to do it.
	Should we keep all documents local, online, or both?  Or should we just leave it as it is: some are online, some aren't.
	I know one suggestion passed was that there can be extra packages or something for people who want all local docs (including the huge GIMP docs).
Kevin
--
"Think realistically, not optomistically" - Myself