minor quibbles and a comment

hey folks,

first the problems, (really quite simple to fix :) in the template for
the apps; the copyright statement in the beginning needs to be changed
to more accurately reflect that the copyight applies to the doc and not
the app itself. This is very easy to change in the next version. Just
change it to read <title>User's Guide to (application name)</title> This
is clearer.

And I wanted to thank everybody in the #docs and the project for
welcoming me with open arms. :) I have been working 10+ hour days and
nights, 5 days a week since my divorce to make ends meet (finished with
that part in November) and contributing to the project even a little bit
is a wonderful thing for me to be part of :) thank you!

Big Shout out to kenny :)

--
./romp

"Windows 2001: I'm sorry Dave, I can't do that."