Re: Local vs. online docs

On Wed, May 31, 2000 at 11:55:52PM -0500, battery841@mypad.com wrote:
> 	Should we keep all documents local, online, or both?  Or should we just leave it as it is: some are online, some aren't.

Speaking from a position of near-total ignorance as to how
things actually work, I think the ideal situation would be to have docs
optionally installable for all packages, then when you go looking for
help the process would be:

- are there local docs?
	- YES: show them
	- NO: This document is not available locally. Either install it
	  by doing blah, or see the <a href="foo">online version</a>

K.

--
Kirrily Robert -- <skud@netizen.com.au> -- http://netizen.com.au/
Internet and Open Source Development, Consulting and Training