Re: gtcd and gnome-media

* Erik Jarvi (ejarvi@megsinet.net) wrote at 11:53 on 22/07/00:
> On Fri, Jul 21, 2000 at 09:42:36AM -0400, Alexander Kirillov wrote:
> > Eric:
> >
> > I'd strongly suggest that you make it an <article>; having a book with
> > only one <chapter> makes little sense. It is not difficult to make a
> > book into an article - the only thing you have to change are
> > headers, everything stays as is. Almost all GNOME docs (except for
> > some really large ones, such as users guide or gnumeric manual) are
> > <article>'s.
>
> Is gtcd.sgml going to be intergrated back into gnome-apps.sgml? Or
> should it be it's own file?  I was following applet template for Gnome 2.x
> which looked like the closet template. If it's supposed to follow the
> application template, then should each application be removed from
> gnome-apps.sgml? I was posting gtcd.sgml for easier review.
> (smaller file size)
>
> <snip>
> > >     features. There are three settings normal, loop-cd, and loop-t
> > Better:              .... three settings: <guilabel>normal</guilabel>,....
>
> I wasn't sure about this so I omitted it in my previous post.

Eeeeeeek - I _STRONGLY_ advsie against having one big 'gnome-apps.sgml' or
anything like that. I advocate having one file for each application or
whatever.

You see for the help stuff we do 'help:<appname>' - which would look in
something like:

So unless you install the 'gnome-apps.sgml' in the 'gnome-apps' directory it
will fail.

Besides - nobody is going to think of doing a 'help:gnome-apps'