Re: gtcd and gnome-media

Eric:

I'd strongly suggest that you make it an <article>; having a book with
only one <chapter> makes little sense. It is not difficult to make a
book into an article - the only thing you have to change are
headers, everything stays as is. Almost all GNOME docs (except for
some really large ones, such as users guide or gnumeric manual) are
<article>'s.

> Using gnome-help-broswer the paragraph right after IMPORTANT is displayed
> on one line, but netscape look fine.

Yes - same here. I've seen it before and know no cure.

Now, some minor things:
-------------
- you do not need <!ENTITY TEMPLATE-APPLET SYSTEM "gnome-apps.sgml"> -
  remove this line.
-------------
> This is a simple
>    CD Player which allows you to listen to Compact Discs on your PC.
      While capitals? (_C_ompact _D_iscs)
---------------

>     The <application>GNOME CD Player</application> will be available
>     to you in the <guimenu>Main Menu</guimenu> in the
>     <guisubmenu>Audio</guisubmenu> menu

On my system, it is "multimedia" submenu
---------------
>    <important>
>     <title>IMPORTANT</title>
>     <para>
>       You must have the correct access rights to your CDROM drive for this
>       application to be successful. Some systems, will normally grant you

Unneeded comma                                  ^^^
---------------------

>     features. There are three settings normal, loop-cd, and loop-t
Better:              .... three settings: <guilabel>normal</guilabel>,....

------------------------

>      You have access to change various properties by pressing

Awkward. Why not: "you can change...."
--------------------------
>     This will bring up the <application>GNOME CD Player</application>
>     <guibutton>Preferences</guibutton> dialog.
It was agreed to use <interface> in such cases - it is not a button.

>      <para>
>       The location of your CDROM on your system. This is usually
>       <command>/dev/cdrom</command>.

"The right way" would be to use <filename>; I believe it'd make little
difference, but yet....

Best,

Sasha