Re: More (sigh) questions: applet docs

Gregory Leblanc <gleblanc@cu-portland.edu> writes:

> > And turn all my sect1s into sect2s and 2s into 3s and so on, or what?
>
> Just turn them into <section>s.  This gets you around the whole problem
> of knowing which tags, since <section> can be nested pretty much
> ad-infinitum.  Not sure about the rest of it, but I'd sure like to know.
> 	Greg

Using the generic <section> can be a messy proposition when it comes
time for us to generate a TOC in something like the help
browser. Personally I think we should stay away from using them
altogether.

Telsa, as to your problem, yes you have to follow the recursive
constructs set by the DocBook DTD but remember that you don't have to
use things like <chapters> if you don't want to. However, when dealing
with Sects - you must have a sect1 to have a sect2.

Dave
--

          David Mason
        Red Hat AD Labs