Re: gtop docs and various questions

Not really my concern but you might be interested
that it is a fact of human perception
that all caps words are harder to read than
mixed/lower case.
All caps words are mentally a lot "louder"
than mixed case and can subconsciously
put people off. Aren't we humans complex :-)
Since GNOME is also a word (which was half
the point was it not?) I'd recommend you
write it as "Gnome" - a proper noun.
It has all the effect of caps whilst being
far more visually aesthetic, which is also
the point of the project, n'est ce pas?

cheers
	Kim Lester