Re: GDP Screenshot Standards

Telsa Gwynne <hobbit@aloss.ukuu.org.uk> writes:

> > 2. We might take a one of wm or gtk themes suggested and use with
> >    custom font - for ease of reading/printing (e.g., i use lucida bold
> >    with my gtk theme - it is much easier to read than default one on
> >    my 1024x1280 display)
>
> I also discovered lucida a while ago and use that. I think it's
> extremely clear, yes. I would add a vote for that :)

I would strongly encourage you to use the standard GTK+ theme with the
standard GTK+ font (12 pt Helvetica). Or else people will think you
are taking screenshots of Tk...

Well, more seriously, while there is no standard for window managers,
there is a standard GTK+ theme; and the closer the screenshots match
what people see on their screen, the less confused they are going to
be.

Regards,
                                        Owen