Re: GDP Weekly Summary

I have to be honest - when we first started talking about having
"reports from the GDP" I had more of a GNOME Summary thing in mind -
the daily one is really too much in my opinion. First of all the
things that are on there are not always finalized and have already
caused confusion by people about what we are doing or planning to do -
my inbox has a couple of messages already from the latest
one.... confused people out there.

Second, I get enough mail in a day that it is just adding one more long summary of something that I need to read.

I think a weekly update would be a great thing to do - it gives us
time to get some more resolution to ideas and problems while it doesn't
overload people's mail.

Just my opinion on it - anyone else care to add to or debate against?

Dave

--

          David Mason
        Red Hat AD Labs