Re: GDP Handbook

RMS has been working on a GNU documentation license recently, but I'm not
sure at what state it is in. :) Someone should find out, as I presume
that's going to be the closest to what the GNOME project needs. Also, I'd
recommend staying away from the OPL, as licenses with "options" are A Bad
Thing, and should be avoided.

	David Fallon