RE: GDP Handbook

There have been some "heated" debates as to the how the GNU Documentation
License is going to look on the LDP-discuss list.  I haven't heard anything
for a couple of weeks, but I can assure you that many of the LDP people
weren't happy when discussion stopped to give RMS time to work on it a bit
more.  There have been lots of licencing talks, and I haven't followed all
of them.  I'm not terribly optimistic about having a workable documentation
license within the next few weeks to a couple of months.  I think that the
one that has been on FSF manuals should be good enough until things
solidify.
	Greg