Re: gnome-db2html2 and i18n

Ali Abdin <aliabdin@aucegypt.edu> writes:

> Well - I agree that it should be fixed but I don't consider it 'top priority'
> really - I mean the whole document is 'translated' so having a few words taht
> are not translated is not really a huge issue.
>
> It /should/ be fixed before release though.

I disagree - we push aside translation issues like this way to
often. It is quite disconcerting to someone reading an interface and
seeing one button not translated - the same goes for docs.

We also need to make sure that if any changes are coming for the docs
for 1.4 they get done SOON! Then we need to tell the translators
because they had *no* chance to translate the 1.2 docs at all... and
that is unacceptable.

Translation should be as high a priority as documentation is.

Dave //gets lots of mail about translation despite his lack of language skills// Mason