Re: chapters

* John Fleck (jfleck@inkstain.net) wrote at 16:41 on 12/08/00:
> Ali -
>
> I don't think your suggestion of handling <chapter> the same as
> <sect1> is a problem. I've put together another test kit that includes
> four documents that use chapters:

Well - you see, I don't want to go ahead and add a whole shit-load of code
only to find out that <chapter> behaves differently than <sect1>.

So what I would like to know is - why is <chapter> used? When you come to
write a doc, why would you pick <chapter> instead of <sect1>?

I have a feeling that <chapter's> are 'supposed' to be used in 'Books' right?