re: chapters

Ali -

I don't think your suggestion of handling <chapter> the same as
<sect1> is a problem. I've put together another test kit that includes
four documents that use chapters:
- bristol.sgml is one of the aisleriot games - this is a doc that would
actually ship
- gnome-intro is out of date, won't ship, but uses chapters so it's a
good test case (I had to clean it up a bit - this is not the way it
exists in cvs but it parses as valid)
- two versions of a gnome-applet-tempalte thingie that may very well
ship at some point (one with entities and one without - directory
labels should make this obvious).

I didn't put any pictures with these - they're somewhat of a mess.

http://www.inkstain.net/fleck/sgmlkit3.tar.gz

or linked from
http://www.inkstain.net/fleck/gdp.html

P.S. I now have a big archive of docs set up on my computer so that if
there's a tag you have a question about, I can find docs we have that
might use it for testing purposes.

Cheers,
--
John Fleck