volunteer

I am enamored of the Gnome GUI and want dearly to contribute in some way
but I have only rudimentary skills in coding; the GNOME FAQ said to
contact you for information so here I am. To answer the question of how
can I best contribute, I have very good technical writing skills and
with my understanding of programming I may find it hard to code but
converting that into plain english come easy for me therefore it would
be best to put me into assisting with the preparation of a doc or in
copyediting. I do have some understanding of HTML so maybe a little bit
of formatting would not scare me away.

thanks

./Bill