DB 3.0 vs DB 3.1

Kenny and I just made a small discovery... One reason people have been
getting <legalnotice> errors has to do with the use of DocBook 3.0 vs
DocBook 3.1. I think most of our templates are calling 3.0 with:

<!DOCTYPE Article PUBLIC "-//GNOME//DTD DocBook PNG Variant V1.0//EN"[]>

which calls DocBook 3.0  - whereas we need to call...

<!DOCTYPE Article PUBLIC "-//GNOME//DTD DocBook PNG Variant V1.1//EN"[]>

which will call DocBook 3.1

To be absolutely sure you have the latest png support installed and
configured correctly please remove any reference to it in your CATALOG
file and install my gnome-doc-tools rpm (which I would still like
feedback on)

http://people.redhat.com/dcm/software.html

This also means we need to update any templates that are calling DB 3.0!

Cheers,

Dave

--

          David Mason