FDL Blurb #2

Here is my current draft of the FDL legalnotice, after incorporating some
of the suggestions made.  Note that I still have the trademark section at
the bottom and this is likely to be removed. Let's get this finalized ASAP
so we can start moving all our docs to the FDL.

Dan

---

    <legalnotice>
      <para>
       Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this
       document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License,
       Version 1.1 or any later version published by the Free Software
       Foundation with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover
       Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. You may obtain a copy
       of the GNU General Free Documentation License from the Free
       Software Foundation by visiting <ulink type="http"
       url="http://www.fsf.org">their Web site</ulink> or by writing
       to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place -
       Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307, USA.
      </para>

      is a trademark of Linus Torvalds.</para> <para> X Window System
      is a trademark of X Consortium, Inc.</para> <para> Windows is a
      trademark of Microsoft Corp.</para>
    </legalnotice>