Re: Mallard and xml2po

2009/7/28 Frederic Peters <fpeters gnome org>:
> I just filed with a
> patch; hopefully a Damned Lies developer will soon check this.

Thanks Frederic!

During lunch break I tested xml2po converting only to PO, not the way
back, on Empathy doc.

One thing I noticed so far: the "comments" (<comment> ... </comment>)
tags get extracted too. Do we want that?

Translators will see sometimes non-sense (for the document
translation) text and those comments are supposed to be read in
editing and review mode only.

Would it be possible to skip those tags?

Milo Casagrande <milo casagrande name>