Mallard and xml2po

I've just released gnome-doc-utils 0.17.3, which includes
a new Mallard mode for xml2po.  This is far from finished,
but it's a start.  I'll continue hacking on it, but I need
some input from translators.

If you'd like to start translating a Mallard document, you
can take a crack at the Mallard specification, which is in
gnome-doc-utils/doc/mallard.  The Mallard specification is
written in Mallard and is chock full of examples, so it's
probably going to have the widest spread of tag usage of
any document you're going to find right now.  That makes
it good for serious banging on.

If you'd prefer something less technical, you can try the
empathy-mallard repository on gitorious.  Milo Casagrande
and Phil Bull have been actively working on a Mallard help
file for Empathy.

http://gitorious.org/empathy-mallard

Maybe it's time to merge this into git.gnome.org so that
our translators can take a crack at it.

I am very interested in your experiences.  Please speak
up about any problems you encounter.

Thanks all,
Shaun