Re: gnome-doc-utils-0.2.0 and FC4

Hi,

I guess your best bet would be to use Yum to update gnome-doc-utils, that way you won't have to worry about the dependencies yourself.
If you can't update it with Yum, then try following this wiki:

http://cblfs.cross-lfs.org/index.php/GNOME_Doc-Utils

Its not Fedora specific, but it will give you an idea of what has to be done.

Hope that helps.

Eugéne