gnome-doc-utils-0.2.0 and FC4

Hello Folks,

I am experiencing a dependency problem with the latest release of gramps-2.2.4.

The developers are using gnome-doc-utils-0.3.2 to generate the documentation. My distribution is FC4 and only has gnome-doc-utils-0.2.0.

Is there any possibility to upgrade the -0.2.0 version to the latest version of gnome-doc-utils without a long list of dependency problems in FC4?

Thanks

Kind regards,

Graeme.
Download my GnuPG public key from:-
http://www.users.tpg.com.au/gnichols/graemenichols.pub

Wonder is the feeling of a philosopher, and philosophy begins in wonder.
		-- Socrates, quoting Plato
	[Huh?  That's like Johnson quoting Boswell]