Re: generating standalone html with gnome xsl stylesheets (gtkmm)

Thanks, Peter.  I tried out the htmlweb stylesheet a bit but I noticed
that it took forever.  I haven't looked to try to determine what the
issue is (maybe some excessive recursion or something?).  Here are the
timings using the different stylesheets with everything else the same:

using db2html.xsl
real    0m3.079s
user    0m2.685s
sys     0m0.284s

using db2htmlweb.xsl
real    1m43.518s
user    1m39.855s
sys     0m0.974s

So clearly there's something going on there.  I like what you've done
in general, though.  There's a couple things I might change, and a
couple css issues like you mentioned, but other than that, it's a good
start.  If I get some time I'll try to tackle some of the issues I
found, but I'm pretty much an xsl novice.  Would it be helpful for you
if I provided a more detailed list of issues I've found?   (also, if
this is off-topic for gnome-doc-devel, please let me know.  I've only
just joined)

Jonathon