Re: generating standalone html with gnome xsl stylesheets (gtkmm)

I actually started thinking about this same issue not too long ago. I
wrote a few patches, but the email to the list that I sent didn't seem
to go through. You can find what I worked up here:

	http://www.newton.cx/~peter/files/db2htmlweb.diff

Basically it creates a new XSL directory in
gnome-doc-utils/xslt/docbook/htmlweb/ that replaces a few key elements
of the db2html code. You would run xsltproc on your DocBook file with
the xslt/docbook/htmlweb/db2htmlweb.xsl stylesheet. (Hopefully this will
get integrated into the gnome-doc-process script I posted a little while
ago).

I hope to get these stylesheets integrated into gnome-doc-utils
eventually, though I've had other things to do lately. But I'd like it
if you gave these stylesheets a try and told me what you thought of
them. There are still a few issues with them, but the CSS tweaks that
I've made improve things a lot, I think.

Peter