Re: [gedit-list] Completion survey

Hi Andrea,

	A few days ago, I have added some new useful functions for you
(and all). With this code, you can hide the bottom bar (if you want) and
set the filter text without showing the filter entry (woh!!! I love my
english :):

GscManagerEventOptions opts;
gsc_manager_get_current_event_options(comp,&opts);
opts.filter_type = GSC_POPUP_FILTER_TREE_HIDDEN;
opts.filter_text = "the new filter text";
opts.show_bottom_bar = FALSE;
gsc_manager_update_event_options(comp,&opts);

If you have some problems, please, make me know.

Regards,