Re: Scaffold 0.1 "Bring on the scaffolding!"

Ok, I will try to build it tonight.  I had a garnome build setup but I
would rather work in whatever Debian has packaged at the moment (which
is 2.2).  If it works, scaffold deb packages for all.  My treat.  On
another note, I was wondering if the debian packaging files could be
placed in CVS so others could start sending patches and I don't have to
worry about my disk crashing tomorow?

--
J5