Re: Scaffold 0.1 "Bring on the scaffolding!"

Doh!!! 2.3.  Looks like I will have to get back on the Garnome.  In that
case there will be no new debs until 2.4 comes out in September.
Hopfully Debian Unstable will update Gnome quickly.  If someone can find
me a Gnome 2.3 debian repository that might speed things up a bit.

A few shout comments/questions on these items:

> - Support for "CodeInsight" popups and tooltips in glimmer (requires
> GtkSourceView work).
> - GObject wizard plugin: easy tool to create a new GObject derived class
> instead of copy/pasting/writing it yourself.
> - Symbol browser needs serious love.

Not sure if this is glimmer or gtksourceview work at all.  I was playing
with the idea of using sourcebase (sourcebase.sf.net) to do this work.
It basicly keeps a database of all symbols in your source code which can
be queried against.  I need this for the GObject wizard (though in my
mind gobject editing would be more than just a wizard, extending to the
ability to add and remove methods, properties and signals on the fly).
On the way I could implement CodeInsight & the Symbol Browser and hook
it in with DevHelp.

What do you think?

--
J5